- Keep good company
- Notice the ordinary
- Preserve the ephemeral
- Design not for the elite but for the masses
- Explain it to a child
- Get lost in the content
- Get to the heart of the matter
- Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
- Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
- Zoom out
- Prototype it
- Make design your life… and life, your design.
- Leave something behind.
The New Velocity, by Luiz Zanotello, is a machine that plots the phantom Sandy Island in digital means. By reproducing the same phenomenological conditions upon which the island was seen in 1876, it seeks to reinsert the charting glitch that endured in worldwide maps until 2012. The machine records new datasets that support the further existence of the island by manipulating its digital presence.
Via Gior Konducta.
Via Louxo’s Enjoyables.
“Maturity: the confidence to have no opinions on many things.”
Via Nirvana’s Paradise.